Home › My Account › Forms & Resources
Forms & Resources
Below are forms and resources to help you save time and money managing your account.
Get the most out of your card when you add additional authorized users to your account*. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that the people close to you have credit when they need it. Plus, you’ll experience more convenience and control when spend and transactions are all on one statement. It’s easy to do online – just follow these simple steps.
To add an Authorized User to your account:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Under the "Customer Service", select "Self Service".
- Under the Credit Card Section, select "Add Authorized User".
- Provide the information requested and submit!
*Primary cardmember is liable for charges made by their authorized users.
Plus, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- No more worrying about paying late - Your payment can be scheduled for the day it's due!
- Payment Tracking - See your payments on your monthly credit card statement
- Earning Rewards Points - Earn Rewards Points faster when using your card to pay for your recurring bills
- Zero fraud liability1 - You are protected with zero fraud liability
Conveniently pay your telephone, cable/satellite, utilities, insurance, wireless or Internet service with your card and maximize your rewards.
Please contact your billers directly to set up a one time or recurring payment using your card. You can often set this up through their website.
U.S. Bank may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
©2022 U.S. Bank National Association. All rights reserved.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Subject to credit approval. If approved, please refer to the Cardmember Agreement included with your card at the time of opening.